Burn Permits

There are no restrictions this year due to all the moisture we have received. All open burn applications need to be done only through the Utah Division of Air Quality. The fire department no longer requires a local permit to complete the application process. The link below is the best way for to access the open burn permit application through the DEQ.


Once your application has been approved, contact dispatch before burning and give them the permit # they were issued. 

The number for dispatch is 801-851-2876.